- Preheat oven to 240°C (464° F) or higher.
- Stir DOMO mix with water and a sachet of instant yeast in a large bowl until blended.
- Form into a ball. Cover and set in a warm place for 10 to 20 minutes
- Spread with lightly floured hands into greased baking Tray.
- Spread with PUIDOR sauce and your favorite toppings.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and toppings are hot.
Tips: You can freeze the remaining dough and reuse it when needed
Suitable for preparation of all type of baked goods.